Programs currently available
- Provides 1-to-1 counseling with a registered dietitian
- The dietitian will answer your questions and design a meal plan around your needs
- A doctor's referral is required
To schedule an appointment, call one of our nutrition services locations.
A multi-session program taught by registered dietitians and diabetes nurse educators designed to help you:
- Learn to manage all aspects of your diabetes care
- Understand how all foods affect your blood sugar level
- Plan meals choosing from a wide variety of foods
- Form strategies for eating at special occasions
A doctor's referral is required. Most insurance companies cover the cost of nutrition and nutrition education.
Register by calling any one of our locations.
Aurora offers bariatric surgery programs at Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Aurora Medical Center - Summit, and Aurora BayCare Medical Center.