If you need a Wisconsin pharmacy, we are conveniently located in neighborhoods, clinics, and hospitals. Many of our locations are full service drug stores carrying the health care solutions you need every day, like vitamins, pain relief, cough/cold remedies, home medical supplies and more.
- Personalized service. Getting to know you helps us do our job better. So Aurora Pharmacists provide 1-on-1 consultations and are always available to answer your questions.
- Competitive pricing. We do regular "market basket" comparisons and our prices are consistent, and in many cases lower, than other pharmacies.
- Value-based services. We always check for and dispense comparable generic medications (when allowed by your doctor).
- Convenience. We have more than 70 Wisconsin pharmacy locations, accept over 300 insurance plans, offer mail delivery, and phone or web-based refills, so it is easy to get your prescriptions.
- Safety and accuracy. Our pharmacists check and recheck every prescription so you'll always know you're getting exactly what the doctor orders. We also check for possible interactions with other drugs.
- Easy transfers from other Wisconsin pharmacies
- Needle/sharps disposal program
- sharps exchange program
- Shoo the Flu vaccinations (seasonal in selected locations)
- Smoking cessation (in selected locations)
- Immunizations (for adults only in selected locations)
- Home health care supplies
Find a Wisconsin Aurora Pharmacy near you. Our headquarters is located at:
Aurora Pharmacy, Inc.
12500 W. Bluemound Rd.
Elm Grove, WI 53122