Aurora Pharmacy Online Refill
Prescription Refills at Your Fingertips
Want a fast, easy and convenient way to refill your prescriptions at an Aurora Pharmacy? Our pharmacy services can help. Use our online refill tool to request refills from any Aurora Pharmacy location.
Refill your prescriptions online now
To get started, here's what you'll need to do to set up the online prescription refill:
- Have the bottle or label for the medication you want refilled (see sample below)
- Sign in to our refill site to register Already registered? Refill here.
Your privacy and security is our priority
To keep your personal, medical and financial information private and secure, we’ve partnered with a licensed third party to provide a secure online refill system for your convenience. Accessing the system will take you off the Aurora Pharmacy website.
Please note: Refills can take up to 24 hours during the week and longer on weekends and holidays.
- Be sure to fill in any field that is marked with an asterisk (*)
- Make a note of the user name and password that you select; you will need it later
- Don't use any special characters in your user name or password (such as %, @ or _)
- If you get an error message after pressing the "submit registration" button, read the details offered at the top of the page to learn what needs to be corrected
If you need help during the registration process, please fill out this online form, and someone will contact you.
Take advantage of Aurora’s Advanced ePharmacy to see your list of medications. You will be able to select your refills from that list.
- For security purposes, we'll need your date of birth, one of your prescription numbers and the pharmacy where that prescription was filled (you can find both on your prescription bottle or label -- see sample).
- The prescription number is the first 7 digits (see yellow highlight above).
- You can find your pharmacy using the phone number or by using the search tool.
- When you submit your registration, you will be asked to check one box verifying that the information is correct and another one further down the page acknowledging that you accept the terms and conditions.
- When all of this is complete, press the "submit registration" button at the bottom of the page.
- Once your registration is complete, the system will email you a PIN number that you'll need to enter the next time you log in. After that first log in, you won't have to use the PIN number again, as the system will remember you.
Aurora Pharmacy – Putting You First
Aurora strives to have the best pharmacies in Wisconsin how? Better service, better quality, better integration, access to medication list and chart, relationships with MD’s. Along with all of Aurora’s clinics and hospitals, our pharmacies and prescription dispensing centers put patients first – always. Come to an Aurora Pharmacy, and get the savings, care and convenience you’ve been missing.