Put your feet in good hands
Feet are a reflection of your overall health. Discomfort is often a sign of something more serious, such as diabetes.
As one of the most complex parts of your body, your feet deserve the highest level of care when they are in pain. Our specialists are experts in diagnosing, treating and preventing foot and ankle disorders.
Common warning signs
- Medical conditions, often associated with diabetes, arthritis or poor circulation
- Skin problems such as warts, calluses, fungus and cracks, sores and ulcers
- Bone problems including bunions, hammertoes, heel spurs and fractures
- Nail problems like thickened, ingrown or injured nails
- Soft tissue damage due to sprains or other injury
- Arch problems, which are often hereditary
- Nerve damage caused by shoes that are too tight, being on your feet too long, or diabetes
Foot problems that go untreated often lead to hip, knee or lower back pain. Don't neglect the message your feet are trying to send you.
For more information or help, click here to find one of our foot and ankle specialists.