On-site Workplace Services - Improve the Health of Your Business
Bring an Aurora QuickCare Clinic on-site to your facility. Your employees will thank you.
Greendale School District brought an Aurora QuickCare Clinic on-site to help keep their employees healthy.
"Not only does this service bring health care to the local level, it also saves our health plan the cost of numerous office visits. Our staff members enjoy the convenience and fast service because they don't need to travel to doctors' offices or find subs (another cost) while they are gone. As a district, this program has reduced costs and, at the same time, promoted wellness."
- Erin Green | Certified Administrator of School Finance and Operations, and Director of Business Services for the Greendale School District
"Having an Aurora QuickCare Clinic nurse practitioner come to our location for a day was a great way for us to show our employees that we care about their well-being. For many employees, the convenience of getting their flu shot on-site saved them the time and hassle of traveling to a doctor's office."
- Sandy Martin | Human Resources Production Plastics Corporation | Saukville
Keep your workforce healthy and productive
Staffed by a nurse practitioner or physician assistant, having an Aurora QuickCare Clinic on-site is a fast, convenient means of diagnosing and treating the everyday health concerns experienced by your employees.
Reduce your health care costs
With an Aurora QuickCare Clinic on-site, your employees can be treated right away for the most common medical issues - making preventive care a reality. A healthier workforce is more productive and leads to lower health care costs for your business.
Tailored to meet your company's needs
- You designate the number of days and hours of coverage desired
- No additional costs for services and supplies
- Staffed by qualified, experienced nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- No long-term contracts required
- Designed as a 90-day pilot program with no obligation to continue
- We provide special promotional materials, health and wellness information, and coaching
Health concerns diagnosed and treated include:
- Ear infection
- Earwax removal
- Female bladder infection
- Insect stings
- Minor rashes
- Motion sickness
- Pink eye
- Poison ivy
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Wart removal (common, plantar, flat)
- Flu (seasonal)
- Well tetanus
Know your numbers screening
- Cholesterol panel with blood sugar
- Blood pressure checks
- Height, weight and body mass index (BMI)
To learn how an on-site Aurora QuickCare Clinic can improve the health of your workforce while lowering your health care costs, please call Janet Teske at 262-787-2129.