When you don't want to wait - visit an Aurora QuickCare Clinic for health screenings
- Camp and sport physicals - our providers can perform the appropriate exam and complete the forms needed for your child's participation.
- Know your numbers! (fasting required)
- Cholesterol panel with blood sugar
- Blood pressure check
- Height, weight, and body mass index (BMI)
- Pregnancy testing - accurate results in a private, respectful setting
- Tubercolosis (TB) testing - includes required test result reading 48-72 hours after the test
Patients must be nine years or older to receive these screenings.