Investigators and coordinators
The Clinical Research Department facilitates research activities for health care providers at any Aurora Health Care facility. Our services are designed to provide additional resources for health care providers. Those wishing to establish a clinical research program, or those already involved in a research program, can select from the services the Aurora Clinical Research department has to offer.
- Project proposal review/evaluation
- Investigator consultation on experimental design/analysis
- Project development and facilitation
- Newly sponsored research development and investigator recruitment
- Contract negotiation and management
- Data management, archiving and statistics
- Investigator assistance and education
- Collaboration among multiple investigators
For more information on support services contact Lori Bode at firstname.lastname@example.org.