- Characterization of Glycosylation Variants of IgG in the Immune Response to Melanoma and HLA antigens.
- Improving Access to Patient Transplant Offers through Identification of and Elimination of False Positive Virtual Crossmatches.
- Nasir Sulemanjee, MD, Frank Downey, M.D. and Vinay Thohan, M.D.: Refinement of Clinical Algorithms for detection of clinically significant antibodies to HLA antigens.
- John Richards, PhD: Role of sialylated IgGs in dendritic cell function.
- Mike Thompson, M.D., Ph.D. .Immunity to pneumococcal vaccines in multiple myeloma
- Scarlet Shi, Ph.D., Vinay Thohan, M.D. Biomarkers in Anthracycline induced cardtiotoxicity
Please contact Dr. Oaks for more information on immunology research. He can be reached at (414) 649-7188 or by email at Martin.Oaks@aurora.org