- Characterization of Glycosylation Variants of IgG in the Immune Response to Melanoma and HLA antigens.
- Effect of APOL1 Genotype on Organ Transplantation.
- Improving Access to Patient Transplant Offers through Identification of and Elimination of False Positive Virtual Crossmatches.
- Nasir Sulemanjee, MD: Refinement of Clinical Algorithms for detection of clinically significant antibodies to HLA antigens.
- John Richards, PhD: Role of sialylated IgGs in dendritic cell function.
- Matt Tector,PhD: Frequency of autoantibodies to tumor antigens in patients with metastatic cancers.
- Anil Chandraker, MD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School: ApoL1 Genotype and role in Clinical Transplantation.
Please contact Dr. Oaks for more information on immunology research. He can be reached at (414) 649-7188 or by email at Martin.Oaks@aurora.org