Sponsored Programs Office
Resources and FAQs
The Aurora Research Institute's Sponsored Programs Office (SPO) staff has compiled a number of resources to help Aurora program directors/principal investigators (PD/PI) take their research and other project ideas from the proposal development stage to application submission. This section provides tools and information to help them put together strong proposals for funding consideration.
SPO Information and Forms
(For use by Aurora Health Care PD/PIs)
- Grant Development Support Policy (PDF, 307 KB) – Statement of SPO and PD/PI roles and responsibilities
- Request for SPO Assistance (Word Doc, 59 KB) – For general requests for assistance from SPO staff
- Grant Proposal Worksheet (Word Doc, 69 KB) – To assist PD/PIs in structuring their project proposals (hypothesis, background, study design, etc.)
- Funding Needs Form (Word Doc, 114 KB) – For PD/PI requests for assistance in identifying funding opportunities for a specific project
- Budget Worksheet (Excel file, 37 KB) – For proposal budget development
Key Information for Aurora Grant Applications
Please note: Grant applications require detailed information about the institution; please
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A list of commonly asked questions regarding proposal preparation and award administration has been compiled into a FAQ file. If a particular answer is not found, please contact SPO.
Please contact SPO for further information and assistance.