Massage therapy services
Discover the healing benefits of massage therapy
Performed by a licensed massage therapist, this service is available at our Brookfield location. Please call the clinic directly to schedule an appointment.
Aurora Sports Medicine Institute – Brookfield
19601 W. Bluemound Rd.
- Tuesdays – 8:30 a.m. to Noon (Greg Jolly, CMT)
Types of massage offered
- Swedish massage incorporates long, smooth strokes to create a relaxing experience.
- Sports massage used as part of a warm-up or cool-down routine, it can significantly reduce the risk of injuries.
- Prenatal massage is carefully performed during all stages of pregnancy; movements focus on the back, buttocks, and legs to help relieve the stress and aches associated with pregnancy.
- Deep tissue massage is particularly helpful in getting rid of tight, knotted areas through the use of deep pressure.
- Shiatsu massage uses applied pressure of the thumbs and gentle stretching. Oriental medical tradition claims that Shiatsu techniques stimulate the vital energy flow of the body.
- Geriatric massage includes a sequence of strokes and compressions to help ease the discomforts that often come with age.
Massage therapy prices
- 30 minutes = $37
- 45 minutes = $53
- 60 minutes = $69
- 75 minutes = $84
- 90 minutes = $100
- Senior and Aurora caregiver discounts available.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Massage Therapy gift certificates are available; discounts do not apply to the purchase of gift certificates.
- Featured massage pricing and discounts apply to Milwaukee-area locations only.