2013 Student Sports Physicals
Before You Play, See Us!
- Medical exam performed by a physician, nurse practitioner, and/or physician assistant. Sports participation clearance provided by MD, DO or APNP.
- Joint, muscle, ligament screening
- Injury prevention information
Register Now! Walk-in appointments are not guaranteed
- Physicals meet school and WIAA requirements, but should not replace well-child exams.
- Parent/guardian must accompany the athlete or provide a signed parental consent form.
- Students should wear shorts and gym shoes, and bring their student-athlete physical card.
Dates and locations are subject to change.
At this time, Aurora Sports Medicine Institute has completed this year's sports physical offerings. However, if your student athlete is in need of a physical, please refer to the Aurora QuickCare information below.
Dates and times of our 2014 sports physical offerings will be posted in Spring 2014.
Aurora QuickCare also offers sports physicals.
Aurora QuickCare offers sports physicals for children ages 9 to 17 – appointments are not necessary and weekend hours are available. Aurora QuickCare uses Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA) guidelines for physicals.
For additional information and requirements, as well as to confirm hours, please call the clinic.
Find a QuickCare location.