2014 Student Sports Physicals
Before You Play, See Us!
- Medical exam performed by a physician, nurse practitioner, and/or physician assistant. Sports participation clearance provided by MD, DO or APNP.
- Joint, muscle, ligament screening
- Injury prevention information
Register Now! Walk-in appointments are not guaranteed
- Physicals meet school and WIAA requirements, but should not replace well-child exams.
- Parent/guardian must accompany the athlete or provide a signed parental consent form.
- Students should wear shorts and gym shoes, and bring their student-athlete physical card.
Dates and locations are subject to change.
West Bend High School Campus
1305 E. Decorah Road
West Bend, WI 53095
Wednesday, July 30: 6pm – 7:30pm
Fee: $25/athlete, payable at time of registration
(Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted)
Kyle Butters, LAT or administrative assistant
Aurora QuickCare Also Offers Sports Physicals
Aurora QuickCare offers sports physicals for children ages 9 to 17 – appointments are not necessary and weekend hours are available. Aurora QuickCare uses Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA) guidelines for physicals.
For additional information and requirements, as well as to confirm hours, please call the clinic.
Find a QuickCare location.