Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Chaplains are on call 24 hours a day and are available in the hospital, weekdays 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. To contact a chaplain please call (414) 219-2000.
The Spiritual Care office is located on the 4th floor of the main building.
The meditation room is located on the second floor to the right of the south elevators.
- Prayer boxes are placed throughout the hospital for patients, families and staff to write their intentions.
- Prayer and Spiritual Meditation videos are available to patients and families through the televisions in all inpatient rooms.
- No One Dies Alone program provides compassionate companionship to dying patients whose family members aren't able to be present or may need respite. The trained volunteer companions offer emotional, spiritual, and/or physical support to enable the patient to die with peace, dignity, and respect.
- Holiday services are held through out the year including the annual Chanukah Service.
- Memorial Services are held to remember those who died at Aurora Sinai Medical Center.
Director – Spiritual Care
Specialty Areas: Family Systems, Transformational Leadership
Board Certified, APC
Specialty Areas: Hospice/Bereavement, end of life support, crisis and trauma support, QPR Prevention Gatekeeper Instructor, Advance Care Planning Certified, Reiki Master/Teacher, Therapeutic Touch, Breath Work, EFT/Energy Holds, Story Teller, CPE Mentor.