Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Chaplains are on call 24 hours a day and are available in the hospital, weekdays 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. To contact a chaplain please call (414) 219-2000.
The Spiritual Care office is located on the 4th floor of the main building.
The meditation room is located on the second floor to the right of the south elevators.
- Take 5, a brief time for prayer and reflection, is offered Tuesday and Thursday at noon in the Meditation Room.
- Prayer boxes are placed throughout the hospital for patients, families and staff to write their intentions.
- Prayer and Spiritual Meditation videos are available to patients and families through the Skylite Television system located in all inpatient rooms.
- Holiday services are held through out the year including the annual Chanukah Service and the annual Martin Luther King Day Celebration.
- Memorial Services are held to remember those who died at Aurora Sinai Medical Center.
Board Certified, APC, Certified Supervisor, ACPE
Specialty Areas: hospital chaplaincy, mental health chaplaincy and Clinical Pastoral Education, Self-Acceptance Healing, Reiki therapist
Board Certified, APC
Specialty areas: Hospice/Bereavement, end of life support, crisis and trauma support, QPR Prevention Gatekeeper Instructor, Advance Care Planning Certified, Planetree, Reiki Master/Teacher, Therapeutic Touch, Breath Work, EFT/Energy Holds, Story Teller, CPE Mentor.