Aurora BayCare Medical Center
Chaplains are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Chaplains are on site weekdays between 6:00 AM to 5:30 PM and can be reached at (920) 288-3094. Nights and weekends, dial (920) 288-8000.
The Spiritual Care office is located on the first floor next to the Gift Shop near the In Patient Lobby.
The Interfaith Chapel is located on the first floor, just past Chaplains office, and is open 24-hours a day for quiet meditation and prayer. The Chapel also has inspirational reading materials, Bibles, CareNotes, a Cross, a Star of David, a Native American Wheel of Life and Prayer Rugs.
- Semi-Annual Patient Memorial Service
- Grief Support Groups
- Blessing of Hands
- Book of Intentions - a place to journal prayerful concerns or intentions, located in the Interfaith Chapel
- On-site Clinical Pastoral Education Program for Student Chaplains
- SHARE Memorial Service for fetal demise
- Roman Catholic Communion per patient request
- CISM - acute trauma defusing services for staff
Renee Lubinski, Lead Chaplain
Michael J. Murphy, Staff Chaplain
Ted Tromble, Staff Chaplain
Linda Pliska, Staff Chaplain
Art Callensen, Staff Chaplain
Traci Lacrosse, Administrative Assistant