Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Spiritual Care Volunteers Availability
Volunteers are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Please call the Nursing Supervisor at (920) 451-5032 to request assistance through Spiritual Care Services or you may page 576-1988.
The Meditation Room is located on the first floor just before Garden View Coffee and Gifts. This room is open 24-hours a day for quiet meditation and prayer. There is a Book of Intentions in which the public is invited to write their prayerful concerns or intentions.
The Interfaith Chapel, also open 24-hours a day, is located on the first floor near the East employee entrance.
- Roman Catholic Communion at patient's request
- Spiritual resources available on each floor
- Prayer boxes offer a confidential place to share written prayer requests
- Remembrance Ceremony every six months for all patients who have passed
- Blessing of the Hands for our staff
- Resolve Through Sharing bereavement support for families of babies