Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Spiritual Care Services
A staff chaplain is available during the day Monday through Friday. Please call the Spiritual Care office at (920) 451-5314 or page the chaplain at (920) 576-1928. At night and on weekends spiritual care volunteers are available by calling the Nursing Supervisor at (920) 451-5032.
The Meditation Room is located on the first floor just before Garden View Coffee and Gifts. This room is open 24-hours a day for quiet meditation and prayer. There is a Book of Intentions in which the public is invited to write their prayerful concerns or intentions.
The Interfaith Chapel, also open 24-hours a day, is located on the first floor near the East employee entrance.
- Roman Catholic Communion at patient's request
- Spiritual resources available on each floor
- Prayer boxes offer a confidential place to share written prayer requests
- Remembrance Ceremony every six months for all patients who have passed
- Blessing of the Hands for our staff
- Resolve Through Sharing bereavement support for families of babies
Church of Christ
Specialty Areas: Oncology, Advance Care Planning Facilitator, Disaster Spiritual Care - American Red Cross trained responder, EPIC Trainer