Aurora Medical Center - Summit
Chaplains are readily available to patients and their loved ones. To contact a chaplain please call (262) 434-1060.
The Chapel is open around the clock for prayer and reflection. The Chapel is located on the first floor of the hospital, just to the right of the hospital main entrance.
The Spiritual Care office is located on the first floor of the hospital, just beyond the Chapel as you turn towards the Inpatient Rehab Unit.
- Roman Catholic Communion is available on Sundays and on various weekdays.
- A prayer request box is available in the Chapel.
- Care Notes are available in the Chapel.
- Spiritual literature from various faith traditions is available from the Spiritual Care office and from the hospital library.
- Caregiver Blessing of Hands is offered annually during caregiver week.