Aurora Medical Center in Summit
Chaplains are readily available to patients and their loved ones. To contact a chaplain please call (262) 434-1060.
The Spiritual Care office is located on the first floor of the hospital, just beyond the Chapel as you turn towards the Inpatient Rehab Unit.
The Chapel is open around the clock for prayer and reflection. The Chapel is located on the first floor of the hospital, just to the right of the hospital main entrance.
- Roman Catholic Communion is available on Sundays and on various weekdays.
- A prayer request box is available in the Chapel.
- Care Notes are available in the Chapel.
- Spiritual literature from various faith traditions is available from the Spiritual Care office and from the hospital library.
- Compassionate Companions provides compassionate companionship to dying patients whose family members aren't able to be present or may need respite. The trained volunteer companions offer emotional, spiritual, and/or physical support to enable patients to die with peace, dignity, and respect.
- Caregiver Blessing of Hands is offered annually during caregiver week.
Director – Spiritual Care
Specialty Areas: Family Systems, Transformational Leadership