Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Chaplains are on call 24 hours a day and are available in the hospital, weekdays 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. To contact a chaplain please call (414) 328-6000.
The Spiritual Care office is located on the 4th floor of the Patient Tower in rooms 406 and 407.
The meditation room is located on the first floor across from surgical waiting.
- Inneractions, a brief time for prayer and reflection, is offered Tuesday and Thursday at 11:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- Prayer boxes are placed throughout the hospital for patients, families and staff to write their intentions.
- Prayer pamphlets and Care Notes are located in the Meditation Room.
- Prayer and Spiritual Meditation videos are available to patients and families through the Skylite Television system located in all inpatient rooms.
- A labyrinth for walking and meditation is available in the Healing Garden located outside of the Aurora Women's Pavilion entrance.
- Blessing of the Animals takes place yearly in the Healing Garden.
- Infant Loss Memorial is held each year.
- Blessing of Hands services through out the year.
- Life Memorial Service is held each year.
Board Certified, APC
Specialty Areas: Mental Health and Addictions, RTS Infant Loss Bereavement Trained, Planetree, Veriditas Certified Labyrinth Facilitator