Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Chaplains are on call 24 hours a day and are available in the hospital, weekdays 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. To contact a chaplain please call (414) 328-6000.
The Spiritual Care office is located on the 4th floor of the Patient Tower in rooms 406 and 407.
The meditation room is located on the first floor across from surgical waiting.
- Prayer boxes are placed throughout the hospital for patients, families and staff to write their intentions.
- Prayer and Spiritual Meditation videos are available to patients and families through the televisions in all inpatient rooms.
- A labyrinth for walking and meditation is available in the Healing Garden located outside of the Aurora Women's Pavilion entrance.
- No One Dies Alone program provides compassionate companionship to dying patients whose family members aren't able to be present or may need respite. The trained volunteer companions offer emotional, spiritual, and/or physical support to enable the patient to die with peace, dignity, and respect.
- Infant Loss Memorial is held each year.
- Blessing of Hands services through out the year.
- Life Memorial Service is held each year.
Director – Spiritual Care
Specialty Areas: Family Systems, Transformational Leadership
Specialty Areas: Neurology, Addictions and Behavioral Health, Women's Health and Neo-Natal ICU, Rehab, Palliative Care