Urinary Tract Cancer Treatment in Wisconsin
What are Urinary Tract Cancers?
Urinary tract cancer is cancer in any part of the urinary tract, including the bladder, kidneys, urethra, testes, prostate and adrenal glands.
Urinary Tract Cancer Treatment Options
Treatment options for urinary tract cancers will vary depending on the type of cancer, the stage of the cancer and your overall health.
Surgical Options for Treating Urinary Tract Cancer
There are four categories for surgical intervention for urinary tract cancers. These categories are:
- Robotic-assisted surgery using the daVinci™ robot
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Open or traditional surgery
Our urology specialists also offer bladder reconstruction and neobladders.
The Aurora Advantage for Treating Urinary Tract Cancers
- Experience - Urologists at Aurora were the first in Wisconsin to treat urinary tract cancers with robots. With the aid of the daVinci robot, urology specialists at Aurora perform robotic-assisted surgery to treat kidney, prostate and bladder cancers.
- Volume - At Aurora, our urologists perform more robotic surgeries for urinary tract cancers than any other hospital or system in the state of Wisconsin.
- Options - When you come to Aurora for urinary tract cancer treatment, you can take comfort knowing that you will have many treatment options. In addition to traditional or open surgery, our specialists offer a number of minimally invasive procedures, including robotic-assisted surgery, laparoscopic surgery and cryosurgery.
How Do I Schedule a Consultation With a Urology Specialist?
To schedule a consultation or appointment with a urology specialist at Aurora, call one of the urology offices directly. View the list of Aurora urologists.