EasyPulse5 Oxygen Conserving Regulator
- If the patient breathes faster, the minute volume is controlled to deliver only the prescribed amount of oxygen, which allows for predictable cylinder duration.
- It is the only pneumatic oxygen conserver that uses a standard single lumen cannula and delivers a pulse waveform comparable to an electronic conserver. The lack of alarms and batteries prevents nuisance calls.
- The EasyPulse5 is only 4.75" long and weighs a mere 10.4 ounces making it the smallest and lightest conserving regulator available. It sets up just like a standard regulator and its size and weight make a perfect ambulatory package. The plastic T-Handle is ergonomically correct for easy attachment to the cylinder by the patient.
- It delivers a front-loaded tapered waveform and the entire bolus of oxygen is delivered in the first third of the inspiratory phase.
- With a conserving ratio of up to 5.7 to 1, the EasyPulse5 reduces the amount of deliveries to the patient's location.
Weight: 10.4 oz.
Pulse settings: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
Flow settings: 2 lpm
Continuous savings ratio: Up to 5.7:1
Cannula requirements: Maximum 7 ft. long adult standard single lumen oxygen nasal cannula
Call 414-328-4400 to place an order.