NPB-290/NPB-295 Pulse Oximeters
Nellcor® NPB-290 and NPB-295 Pulse Oximeters are high performance, easy-to-use monitors that provide accuracy, reliability and proven signal processing to track even active and poorly perfused patients. Equipped with Oxismart® Advanced Signal Processing and Alarm Management Technology, these pulse oximeters identify electronic and optical noise, as well as motion artifact. This results in a reduced number of nuisance alarms and provides caregivers with more time for patients.
- Lightweight, durable and portable
- Monitors adults, pediatrics and neonates
- Serial output prints on commercially available printers
- High quality LED (NPB-290) or LCD (NPB-295) display
- NPB-295 can display plethysmographic waveforms
- Both models feature up to 24 hours of patient trend memory
- EIA-232 digital output from serial port
- Compatible with Score™ Analysis software – A service the Aurora VNA provides
- User-configurable power-on settings
- Analog output
- Priority Alarm Scheme
- Rechargeable 8-hour battery
Call 414-328-4400 to place an order.