DeVilbiss® High Performance Portable Suction Pump
- High Performance – The DeVilbiss Suction Unit 7305 series completes the portable suction line with high performance capabilities in a small compact package. Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute.
- Easy-to-read gauge – The unit has conveniently placed gauge for easy reading. This is especially important when precise measurements of vacuum are needed for the pediatric patient.
- Adjustable flow regulator – Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge for easy use and control. Knob has a safety lock feature, which will not allow the knob to be twisted off.
- Compact design – All of the high-performance capabilities are conveniently placed in a small compact package weighing less than 6.3 lbs. The compact design with the high-performance capabilities makes the 7305 series suction unit the smallest and strongest portable suction unit of its kind.
- The DeVilbiss Suction Unit 7305 series met the RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard as well as the U.S. Federal Specification KKK-A-1822D Ambulance Standard and the ISO-10079 Suction Standard.
- Increased battery capabilities – The new 7305P DeVilbiss Suction Unit has increased battery capabilities for use up to one hour. This provides the patient with added security when it is needed most.
Call 414-328-4400 to place an order.