Aurora Sinai Women’s Health
Aurora Sinai leads the way to help women—like you—at every stage of life become informed participants in their own health care.
We staff Aurora Sinai Women's Health with physicians from the University of Wisconsin Medical School. Their affiliation with one of the finest medical schools in the country means that you benefit from getting care from doctors who are constantly finding better ways to keep women healthy.
Below are some of the services we provide:
- Birthing center
- Downtown Milwaukee's only Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for premature infants and infants facing other health risks
- Wisconsin’s largest midwife services practice
- Maternal-fetal medicine services and state-of-the-art technology for high-risk pregnancy care
- Specialists on site 24/7
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery options
- NAPBC-accredited centers for breast health services with advanced treatment options and clinical trials
- Childbirth, parenting and family resources, including a comprehensive series of classes that are both informative and engaging to help you take better care of yourself and your baby
To schedule a personalized tour of the birthing center, call 414-219-5817.
Get maps, directions and phone numbers for the Aurora Women's Health Center at Sinai.