Eastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois
Our women’s health care focuses on the needs of women throughout their lifespan with special attention to prevention and early detection of illness and disease. Our gynecological service providers encourage you to take good care of your emotional, physical and mental well-being.
Whether you need a provider for screenings, family planning, well woman care or because you’re experiencing pain, bleeding or sexual problems, our gynecological services—including midwife services—are part of the continuum of care we provide throughout your lifespan, from adolescence to adulthood to advanced years.
Gynecological exams and preventive screenings
- Pap testing: cervical cancer screening
- Birth control options: medications and procedures for temporary or permanent birth control
- STD screenings
- Bone density testing to check for osteoporosis. (read more about osteoporosis services)
- Mammograms (read more about breast health services)
- Identification of personal risk for breast or hereditary cancers
- New and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Urogynecology for incontinence and pelvic floor disorders
Expert care also means state-of-the-art techniques and procedures. Comprehensive, integrative care options are available for several conditions, including:
- Pelvic pain, including endometriosis
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Fibroid tumors