Beyond our thousands of A–Z online books and journals, we offer access to databases including:
- MEDLINE (OVID or PubMed): An index of over 5,000 of the world’s biomedical journals, from 1950 to the present.
- The Cochrane Library (Wiley): An easy way to search the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, and other databases and trials.
- ClinicalKey: Search Elsevier resources including 500 journals and “Clinics,” 1,100 books, First Consult, Procedures Consult and more.
- UpToDate: Features easy-to-use, expert-based disease information with evidence rankings on the Summary Recommendations.
- BrowZine: An easy way to access scholarly journal articles on your mobile device.
You can also access services such as:
- Librarian-assisted literature search and research support
- Classes on citation management and searching
- Interlibrary loan, a nationwide resource-sharing network
- Library resources for mobile devices
- Advocate Aurora Health Institutional Repository, which features materials written by Advocate Aurora clinicians
- Expert Gallery Suite for individual and group profiles to showcase scholarly works