Our specialized orthopedic physical therapists can help you recover from an injury, regain strength after surgery or avoid surgery altogether. Through orthopedic and sports medicine physical therapy, you’ll learn exercises, stretches and other techniques to improve your flexibility and range of motion while preventing future injuries.
Our physical therapy and rehab locations offer:
- Convenient access: We have locations throughout eastern Wisconsin and Northern Michigan – many with same-day or next-day appointments. Find a location.
- One-on-one sessions: Every location offers one-on-one physical therapy so you know you’re getting personalized care tailored to your unique condition and health goals. Learn more about orthopedic physical therapy.
- Integrated care: From primary care and surgery to physical therapy, every step of your healing journey is fully integrated. That means everyone on your team communicates with each other to make your experience as stress-free as possible. The result? A faster road to recovery with better outcomes.
Our services include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Hand therapy
- Sports health physical therapy
- Aurora Joint Academy (to prepare and recover from joint replacement)
Learn more about orthopedics and sports health at Aurora.