Having a baby is an exciting, joyful time. At the Women’s Health Department at Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County, our goal is to enhance that – by providing you and your baby quality health care in a family-centered environment.
Come visit our facility and see for yourself why we consistently achieve top honors in patient loyalty and satisfaction.
Learn more or schedule a tour by calling 920-794-5160.
We offer a variety of services, including:
- Pediatricians and OB/GYNs available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- An Aurora maternal-fetal medicine specialist
- C-section suite in our labor and delivery unit
- Seamless transfer to an Aurora Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) if needed
- An onsite OB/GYN clinic
- Women’s Health Department with dedicated services for women and infants
- Anesthesia team on call 24/7
- OB registered nurses with advanced training and expertise on-site 24/7