When to consider a breast lift
You might want to consider the procedure if you don’t feel great about your appearance. Women often choose a breast lift because their:
- Breasts sag or have lost their shape
- Breasts seem flat, elongated or pendulous
- Nipples are below the crease in your breast when you’re not wearing a bra
- Nipples and areolas point downward
- Areolas are enlarged or you have noticeably stretched skin
- Breasts are at unequal heights
Your plastic surgeon will discuss the procedure with you and answer any questions you may have. Whenever it’s possible, your surgeon will hide incisions in the natural crease of your breasts.
Some insurance may cover a breast lift. Please contact your insurance company with any questions prior to your procedure.