As you age, crow’s feet, laugh lines and other fine wrinkles can develop on your face. Laser light treatment – also called laser skin resurfacing, laser skin rejuvenation, laser vaporization, a laser peel or lasabrasion – can help remove these common signs of aging.
The laser process uses strong beams of light to treat the skin, helping to remove:
- Enlarged oil glands on the nose
- Fine lines and wrinkles around and under the eyes, forehead and mouth
- Liver spots, age spots and other pigment problems
- Scars from acne or chickenpox
- Sun damage
- Yellowish or grayish skin tints
It’s safer and faster than surgery, making it a great option for many people.